my playlist


martes, 20 de abril de 2010

Homeworck

Complete column B using so or neither, as in the examples given.
A B
Sean is Irish. Michael is Irish too So is Michael
Tom doesn't like sailing. I don't like sailing either. Neither do I
1) My sister loves chocolate. I love chocolate too.
1) So Am I Love
2) Peter was late. Mary was late too.
2) So Was Mary Late
3) They can't speak Chinese. We can't speak Chinese either.
3) Neither can We
4) Coffee keeps you awake. Tea keeps you awake too.
4) So is Tea Keep5) Sarah doesn't like coffee. Jane doesn't like coffee either.
5) Neither does Jane
6) David's job isn't well paid. My job isn't well paid either.
6) Neither is It
7) My parents would love to live by the sea. I would love to live by the sea too.
7) So would I
8) Tom wouldn't like to lose his job. Peter wouldn't like to lose his job either.
8) Neither would Peter
9) Julie is interested in art. I'm interested in art too.
9) So am I
10) Bill didn't understand the joke. His wife didn't understand the joke either.
10) Neither did His wife

1 comentario: