my playlist


martes, 20 de abril de 2010

tarea

Put the verbs into the correct tense (simple past or past continuous).
1. When I (do) was doing the washing-up, I (break) broke a plate.
2. While Tom (play) was playing the piano, his mother (do) was doing the washing-up.
3. He (drink) drank some juice and then he (eat) ate a few chips.
4. I (have) was having dinner when I suddenly (hear) heard a loud bang.
5. When my father (work) was working in the garden, an old friend (pass) passed by to see him.
6. She (go) went to school, (take) took out her textbook and (begin) began to learn.
7. When it (start) started to rain, our dog (want) wanted to come inside.
8. When Jane (do) was doing a language course in Ireland, she (visit) visited Blarney Castle.
9. When I (be) was on my way home, I (see) ___saw_an accident.
10. I (not / understand) didn´t understand__what they (talk) were talking about.

1 comentario: